Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Sneak Peek at Early Autumn

Here is a sneak peek at the quilt I am currently working on. This quilt's name is EARLY AUTUMN. The colors resemble the way the flowers, trees and other plants look this time of year. They still have some color, just more muted and just beginning to change into their Autumn shades. The colors in this quilt are browns, pinks, roses, yellows and golds. There will be a matching border of muted rose colored fabric which has the faintest little swirl design in it that reminds me of a gentle Early Autumn Wind.


EARLY AUTUMN

5 comments:

Lori Harris said...

So pretty!!

Little Penpen said...

Very pretty... you are really moving along!

Mary said...

Hi Debbie. This quilt does remind me of the one on my design wall except your is finished! Great colors.

Tori Leslie said...

Oh Debbie, It's beautiful!
I have wanted to quilt for so long, even bought some supplies but it's so intricate and precise that I need quiet to do it so with my 3 kiddos (teens) around I seldom find that quiet. I did manage to make a quilt for my daughter when she was little and a small doll quilt. Who knows, maybe when they leave for college.

I'll just keep looking at this blog for inspiration!

Brandi said...

I like this one!

New to your blog...probably come back for more soon!