Monday, February 7, 2011

My First Quilt Finish of 2011 - Farmhouse Magic

I really worked hard on this one! Here is a picture showing the borders, binding and how the back looks of "Farmhouse Magic"



I enjoyed Big Brother's assistance for the Free Motion Quilting.



I also enjoyed having a warm quilt to work under while watching basketball on Saturday and the Super Bowl on Sunday with my hubby. Its always a happy moment when I make that last stitch on the back of the quilt when sewing down the binding. I usually excitedly and loudly say, "I AM FINISHED", at which time my hubby cheers.

3 comments:

Granny said...

Your quilt is beautiful. The FMQing is very nice.

Alexandra said...

OOOOOH! I love it. The brown edge with the swirly pattern is a nice touch. It mimics your stitch.

Rhonda said...

way to go! I would of been cheering along with your hubby.
it is a very pretty quilt.