Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Fall Strippy Runner - Here we go Loopdey Loo

**** A little note: I hope its not too much of a problem that I will be posting some of the same things on this blog as my Homemaking Dreams Blog. Any time I post about quilting here, I want the readers of both blogs to see it. So, if you follow both blogs, you might see duplicate posts. If you haven't read my Homemaking Dreams blog, check it out. Thanks for your understanding.

This is the first runner I have made and the first time I've done a different kind of free motion quilting other than meandering. I love the loops! It was just like making cursive small "e"s. Easy and I think cute!



Every time I see these loops I want to sing that children's song: Here we go loopdey Loo, here we go Loopdey Li, on a Saturday night. Not sure of the words, but its something like that... isn't it?



3 comments:

Barb said...

Love your loops and runner.....

Jocelyn said...

Very nicely done.

Wanda said...

I've just found your blog and love your quilts. The loops quilted into the runner is really a good idea. I love it. Thank you for the inspiration.

I'm new to blogging and would love for you to check out my blog if you have a minute.

http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Wanda