Saturday, April 28, 2018

Victoria's Quilt - Finished!

In my last post I said that I was going to tie this quilt with yarn, but I decided to hand quilt it. I have been quilting it almost every single night for 3 weeks!  I finished the quilting and binding today and  as usual, I took a lot of pictures.  Sorry.... I just can't help myself. haha











This is what was going on behind the quilt photo shoot today. Tobacco is being set out in the field. My least favorite crop. I really love it when the farmers plant cotton, but crop rotation doesn't allow that every year!

2 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Lovely! I am sure it will be a hit with the recipient.

Little Penpen said...

Oh Debbie! Victoria's quilt is wonderful! Your hand quilting is the perfect final touch for it. I can just imagine how soft it feels. I gifted my latest baby quilt today and the couple seemed to love it. I'm itching to start another. I would love to have a boy and a girl quilt made ahead of time. So what is your next project?