Friday, July 19, 2019

A Quilted Pumpkin Table Runner in July!

What's a girl to do when its July and its awhile until Fall is here?

 Sew some pumpkins!



I already had everything I needed to make this runner.  I have been working on a quilt that has a lot of orange in it, so I was able to pull fabrics from that project and I also found some in my fall fabrics that I store in a plastic tote. A while back I found some orange remnants in the remnant bin at Joann's Fabrics, so that came in handy for this project.   I love going through that bin! 


Its a perfect project for using up some scraps.


I always have scraps of quilt batting left over from other projects and found a piece that was just the right size.




The backing fabric is a calico print that I'm pretty sure is from the 80s or 90s.  I'm not sure, but that small orange flower made it perfect for the backing.


I love the orange dotted fabric I used for the binding and one of the pumpkins on the front.  That fabric came from Walmart and is probably still available.


Here is a link to the pattern.  (click here)

I did not use the printable sheets.  I just did regular fusible applique.

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Debbie, I love your pumpkin table runner and I can' t wait for fall to get here. I am so tired of the heat! I can't wait to see your table all decorated for fall.