Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Last Quilt of The Year

Today I finished the binding and even put on the label on Bluberri Breezes. This will be the last quilt finish during the year 2011 for me. I have other quilts in progress, but don't foresee that I will be able to finish them.





I am looking forward to working on my remaining quilts in progress as time allows during the remainder of November and during the month of December. I also have a few more pillow cases left to make before Christmas.

I am already thinking about the quilts I will make in 2012!!!

12 comments:

Betty Lou said...

A lovely Irish Chain, the blues are so calming. Very nice, anxious to see what you come up with in 2012.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

you can't go wrong with blue and white....nice job

Little Penpen said...

It is so pretty, Debbie. You have had a super quilting year with some pretty finishes to be very proud of!!!! :o)

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on another wonderful quilty finish! You've had a very productive year....

PS - I'm already thinking about next year's projects too... *lol*

Deanna said...

It looks great! Time to make a blue quilt!

Rhonda said...

this quilt is so pleasing to look at it. So, how many quilts did you finish in 2011?

That would be a really good blogpost, all the quilts of this year. with pictures of course :)

Joyful said...

beautiful. i'm partial to blue and white.

Kathryn D. Duke said...

your finished quilt is lovely!!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

Kathryn D. Duke said...

your quilt is lovely!! Happy thanksgiving!!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!

Susana Neiger said...

Beautiful simplicity! Nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)