Its so nice to have an unused bed available for spreading out quilt squares. It helps me to see my progress and how much progress is left to do!
I made a few more Disappearing Nine Patch blocks after this picture was taken so I think have 20 made.
I would have made more progress on the quilts during the 3 day weekend, but I got involved in this...
Cleaning out and organizing my sewing room. I spent the whole day yesterday working in there and am very happy with the way it looks now, even though I'm not really through with it. Today I will pick up a couple more plastic storage boxes. I will post some pictures of the sewing room organization later this week. Everything will be labeled with labels made using a label maker. At last I will know what every box contains!
When organizing the bins and boxes I have come to the realization that just saving and organizing all this stuff isn't any good if I don't actually use it. For instance, this box contains selvedges that I have been saving for a couple of years. I either need to use them, stop saving them, or just get rid of them. When I first started collecting them I was excited about all the things I could make with them and now the excitement has worn off and I'm just not into it.