Saturday, February 6, 2021

February's Color is Yellow!

This month the scrappy color of the month on the SoScrappy Blog is yellow.  So here are four yellow blocks for my granddaughter's rainbow quilt. 

 





So, now I have 4 pink blocks and 4 yellow Blocks.  I'm anxious to see what next month's color will be!

Since these blocks are going to have borders between all the blocks along with corner stone squares around each block, I can start to work on that part of the quilt.  The fabric I am using as the borders is white with dots of all colors of the rainbow.  I'm looking forward to making this quilt come together.



4 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Such pretty sunny yellows! I love all the quilts on your page.

karenbbsnow said...

So pretty, looking forward to seeing your quilt come together.

scraphappy said...

What a fun rainbow quilt you will have. So glad that you can start the assembly.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute scrappy YELLOW blocks with those dots and flowers thrown in!!