Sunday, January 31, 2021

Rainbow Scraps - PINK!

 I'm joining in the rainbow scrap challenge at SoScrappy and January's color was pink.  I am going to make my granddaughter, Victoria, a rainbow string quilt.  The blocks will not be laid out like this in the quilt, but here are the pink blocks I made this month.  I plan to do 4 blocks of 5 different colors.  I'm thinking pink, blue, yellow, green, and purple.  



February's color is yellow, so time to go through my 2 1/2 inch strips and pull out some yellows!

5 comments:

karenbbsnow said...

Looks pretty so far, off to a good start!

Little Penpen said...

Yes! I’m loving those colors and her quilt will be adorable!!

Rita said...

Love the pinks cannot wait to see the yellows. 😊❤️ We just turned the calendar over to February.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great blocsk - this will make an amazing quilt!

Susie H said...

Pretty blocks with a great plan! Doesn't get much better than that!