Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring 2013 Quilt Festival - Post Two

This is the second quilt that I am entering into the Spring 2013 Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative side. Go HERE to see lots of great quilts. Just click on the different categories.

I am entering my "Winter Quilt" in the Throw Quilt Category.

This quilt was made as part of the Bloggers Block of the Month Quilt Along.  I used winter fabrics and ended up with a Winter/Christmas quilt in a throw size.


I enjoyed having it laying on the back of the couch all winter!



This fabric with the Holly and Cardinals was perfect for the back.




6 comments:

Auntie M said...

You must have risen very early to post before six o'clock (first post this morning!)

I love this winter throw quilt. You are the best!!!

Little Penpen said...

Yes! I always liked the fabrics for this one. Beautiful!

Karen said...

Love the idea of a quilt you can use for Christmas but keep out longer. It looks lovely.

CitricSugar said...

Cute winter quilt!

Melanie said...

How pretty! I love Christmas quilts that can stay out after the holidays!

Thanks for sharing!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful quilt--good luck in the competition