Friday, June 18, 2010

I love Scraps!



Its hard to throw away even the smallest scraps like these in my sewing room trash can!

Here are more 9 patches for the Summer of 2010 9 patch challenge. I've made 25 and its the 18th of June, so I am ahead of the game!

Reds and blues:


Lavender and purple:



Golds and greens:



Blacks and reds:



Doing different color combinations like this gives me ideas for future quilts color schemes!

I still haven't made up my mind what sewing project I'll work on tonight at the Friday Night Sew in! I have so many things I could work on. I will have to make up my mind today. Tomorrow I will post the results!

4 comments:

Denise said...

The nine patches look great, nice to be ahead of the game. I have some very small scraps that are from the All Stars that I hate to throw out but I'm not sure if I could use them?

Little Penpen said...

I love that you are busy again in your new sewing room! I can't wait to see the finished nine patch quilt... I love scrap quilts... they are my fav's!

Rhonda said...

That's half the fun - trying out different color combinations. :) I like your 9-patch blocks!

Rita said...

You have the best ideas! How those little jungle baby faces just pop with the way you have them laid out. They make me smile just looking at them. So sweet.