My 2016 quilting goals are pretty lofty, considering the amount of quilting time I have available! But here's the list:
1. Quilt the Christmas Scrappy Trips Quilt top. This one is from last fall, but I didn't get it quilted in time for Christmas.
2. Quilt the Road Trip Quilt Top. This one is an oldie, but a goodie. HERE is a post showing the quilt top.
3. Make a Sunbonnet Sue baby quilt for the baby girl my step-daughter is expecting in April. I have bought some pastel 30s reproduction fabric for this. I found a pattern in one of my quilt books and my inspiration can be found HERE.
4. I would like to make twin size quilts for all five of my grandsons. I do not have to make them all this year, just for the oldest three. The other two are still babies (18 months), so their's can wait a year or so.
5. Hand quilt the "Giant Stars" quilt top that my grandmother made. This one will be for my son. You may remember that I hand quilted another one of my grandmother's quilt tops, which I gave to my daughter. You can see it HERE.
5. Start a leaders and enders quilt of some kind to work on all year.
BUT, before I can work on any of these projects, I am going to organize and clean my sewing room. Its a disaster! That's one part of my 2016 New Year's organizing goals.