Saturday, June 22, 2013

Quilter's Journal, Today I am...

... pin basting the pinwheel and prairie points quilt... Going to start FMQing in a few minutes.

The backing fabric I ordered came yesterday, so I will be able to finish it this weekend, if all goes well and list it in my Homemaking Dreams Etsy Shop.


Its raining outside.  Love that I can be home this morning working on a quilt and other home things.


Doing laundry.  Realizing I need to straighten the bins on the shelf!


My stock of laundry detergent.


Hearing:  On the golden oldies channel:  "I'm So Lonesome I Could Die" by B. J. Thomas.  Love it!  Please listen for a minute and be transported back in time.

Wearing:  Still in my jammies which consist of a really soft v necked pink tee shirt and a pair of grey draw string knit pajama pants and Blue Terrie cloth house slippers.  I'll soon go get dressed just in case someone comes or I need to go anywhere... but I'm sure hoping neither happens.

Still drinking half-caff coffee with low fat hazelnut creamer, reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds every few minutes.

I hope to be back later with the free motion quilting progress on the quilt.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Yay! for a quilt day! I thought I was going to have one too, but I just got a message that the grandsons want to come over. Quilting can wait!!