Monday, June 17, 2013

New Quilt In Progress...

John 6:12...."Gather the pieces that are left over,  Let nothing be wasted."

I started a new quilt using the leftover fabric from "Eli's Coming".   Click HERE to see Eli's quilt.
This cute pinwheel pattern with prairie points in the border can be found at Moda Bake Shop HERE.


I love the Prairie Points in the border.  These were a little bit fiddly to do, but now that I've learned how to make them I will use them again in the future.


I had plenty of the left over Riley Blake fabric for this quilt top, but will need to order more for the backing.


I'm planning to sell this one in my Homemaking Dreams Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

So pretty....love the prairie points!!

Auntie M said...

The instruction for Prairie Points
must be interesting. They surely do make a neat border for the
quilt.

Kathryn D. Duke said...

AdOrAbLe !!!!!!!