Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Here's an update on my WIPs (works in progress)

Bluberri Breezes is at a standstill, but in line to be pin basted and quilted.



My collection of selvedges is growing for a selvedge quilt some time in the future. Perhaps as a leaders and enders quilt????



I am beginning to spend more time on the red and white quilt that I began last year as a leaders and enders quilt. Its a double nine patch Irish chain in all reds and whites.



I have been working on the second of the pair of shams to go with "Farmhouse Magic". I should be able to finish it tonight.....





And then on to quilting "Sidney"!



I am linking this post to FRESHLY PIECED WIP WEDNESDAY.

11 comments:

Riel Nason said...

You have lots of great projects on the go! The red and white quilt will be stunning -- such a classic combo! I love making selvage quilts so I think you will have tons of fun when you dive into your selvage collection! Cheers. I surfed in from WIP Wednesday. Riel

Bree said...

Lots of great projects! I especially like the blue & red quilts.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hi there...very nice projects indeed. I love all of your quilts....blue and red....beautiful

Scrappy quilter said...

You are busy....they all look wonderful.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Thanks Debbie..I didn't see an email for you....so catching you here....

Anonymous said...

Love the free motion quilting. I'm still learning that!

Kiera

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

You've got lots of good stuff going on. Very impressed with your stippling ability. I haven't gotten over my fear of messing up a quilt by trying to stipple yet!

TheTaffs said...

Love that Irish chain! So pretty

Dee said...

The Red & White quilts is fantastic! I'll be watching it with great anticipation!

Unknown said...

Ohhh a salvage quilt sounds like fun! Great job on your other projects, your quilts are beautiful.

Little Penpen said...

Oh my... I love the red and white one too! I think I will move next door to you and try to catch a little motivation. I did start reading (for the third or fourth time) E. George's book last night... I hope I will get motivated again.