Monday, December 15, 2014

Sometimes you just have to unplug....

Sometimes you just have to unplug for a while.  I haven't been doing any blog posts, visiting Facebook or maintaining my Etsy Shop for a while.

But, I am slowly becoming more motivated to "plug back in".  With the new year of 2015 looming on the horizon, I feel the need to do some new things.  I like new beginnings and making new goals.

I haven't done any quilting lately, either, but I have been in the sewing room the last few days and am really regaining my motivation to create!

These projects aren't exactly quilts, but they do contain some quilt batting, so do they qualify as projects to show on a quilting blog?  I hope so!

I am making key fobs for Christmas gifts, but this one is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

Kate Spain Fabric (thanks Auntie M!)


These are Christmas stockings for my five grandsons.  I made the two on the right end recently for the two newest little guys.


They are hung by age.  The oldest is 7, the next one is almost 2, the next one is 18 months, the next one is 5 months and the last one is 4 months.

I hope to be posting more regularly now, so I hope you'll keep reading!


1 comment:

Auntie M said...

I thought that fob fabric looked familiar! I do remember the nursing shawls. It is good that you can use those remnants.