Tuesday, November 5, 2013

On My Sewing Table This Morning.....

A genius at work? I think NOT!


This is what my sewing table looked like this morning.  I'm making a miniature heart quilt.  I still have to add some borders, but isn't it cute so far?

These are scraps left from making three baby quilts back in the Summer.  Those three were:  ELI'S COMING, RILEY BLAKE SAW TOOTH STARS and PINWHEELS AND PRAIRIE POINTS.  (click to see them)

These scraps just keep going and going.  I'm sure I could make a couple more baby size quilts from them.

4 comments:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Your small projects are real cuties!!!

stitch quilt knit said...

I love your miniature hearts. I'm inspired!! Hearts and Stars are my all time favorites :)

Little Penpen said...

Yes, she's a genius! Love the little hearts.

CrazyCatLady said...

I love the miniature heart quilt pattern -- where might I find that?