In my pursuit of making my current Jacob's Ladder Quilt project using masculine fabrics, I pulled out this 100% cotton shirt I purchased at a thrift store with quilt making in mind. I washed and dried it and as you can see if has been stored folded and wrinkled.
After removing the buttons which will be stored in my button jar, ironing the shirt and cutting it into usable pieces, I ended up with a pretty good sized stack of fabric.
Then I combined the really soft shirt fabric and some equally soft beige muslin to make this Jacob's Ladder block.
The blue plaid fabric in this block was made using a pair of my son's pajama pants.
Most of the blocks in the Jacob's Ladder quilt will not be made with clothing! I am making good progress and after a few more seams will have completed 26 blocks.