Sunday, September 27, 2009

Angel Scraps Quilting

Welcome to my new quilting blog!

I thought it would be appropriate for my first post on this new blog to be about the quilt that I first referred to as containing angel scraps. I can't believe I first started collecting these angel scraps a year and a half ago! If you've been reading my other blog, Homemaking Dreams, then you are already familiar with my latest quilt, "Eliza Rose". It was made from angel scraps and it is the first quilt I quilted with my machine using free motion quilting or also known as stippling.





I started this blog in order to only post things quilt related. I will still post some "Quilty" posts on Homemaking Dreams, but on this blog I will give myself free reign to post about anything and everything that is quilt related!

Thanks for visiting. Please comment often!

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I LOVE this quilt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I wanted to say hello. Very cute blog! You know I cannot sew for the life of me but I love all the pretty things you make. I'm sure this blog will be fun for you to share.

Lyn

Debbie J said...

Thanks Lyn and Lori!

bingo~bonnie said...

I found your blog earlier today and have made several comments already, but wanted you to know that I left the window open and tonight after the kids' swim lessons and to home and to bed.... I've now read your blog all the way back to the beginning! :) It's like starting a good book that you can't put down.

Love all of your quilting projects that you've shared!

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie