Sunday, April 11, 2021

Blue Scrappy Blocks

The scrappy color of the month of April at the SoScrappy Blog is BLUE.  Light and bright blue.

Here are my 4 blue blocks which are going to become a part of the rainbow colored quilt for my granddaughter.




The number of blocks for the quilt are accumulating slowly, but surely.  I now have 16 of the 20 needed.  I also started cutting the sashing strips.

I worked on quilts nonstop for the first three months of the year, but have slowed down some since the first of April.  My plan is to start pulling fabrics for another Christmas quilt for a Christmas 2021 gift.   I am thinking of more of a rustic cabin type quilt.  The fabrics will have some brown, beige and rustic reds in them.  I don't know if that makes sense!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting your BLUE blocks done for the RSC, Debbie! A rainbow scrappy String quilt, what could be better?!?! That sounds SEW perfect for you granddaughter. :o))

Jenny said...

Your blue scrappy blocks look so pretty. And it's always good to have a plan for the next quilt in line.

Little Penpen said...

These blues are sure pretty! Her quilt is going to be so sweet! You just answered my question from your other post about the next quilt. ☺️ Someone is very lucky!

Unknown said...

Hi! Your scrappy blues are lovely! Do you have a link to a tutorial for making them? So many scraps. it is time to start using them! Thanks.